shop drop 😸 + LOTS of updates

 hello!

I have some very exciting news. I have an online shop now! 

!!! https://whatgracesaid.bigcartel.com/ !!! 

I've got some prints and stickers up there & you should check them out :) 

here are some of the prints I have up:


I've also got some sticker sheets and the cool thing about those is that every one of them is different! 


I plan on updating my site pretty soon since I have a ton of ready-to-sell originals and even more prints. so stay tuned 4 that.


some other things ! 

1. ive been watching the recordings of monkeymintaka's streams and painting along. highly recommend! 

2. I have been preparing for a workshop coming up on ABSTRACT LANDSCAPES ! I'm very excited about this. And what I'm most excited about is that there's gonna be an online option for this one! 
You can join from anywhere! for just $5 :) 
Link to signup for ONLINE ABSTRACTED LANDSCAPES with me on October 10/25 at 1:00pm central time. 



3. I've been brainstorming a comic strip idea I had. Here's Frances, she's one of the characters! 

4. im two months into my mail club, which is $5 each month. it includes a zine detailing my inspiration sources recently! 


5. Nadlie & I made Eric Carle-style collage apples. We also made an apple themed charcuterie board (apples, brie, turkey, crackers!) and an apple crumble. It was our second annual apple party. Lots of fun! 


thank you for reading ✨ 
this post was crossposted to substack here  if you prefer that. if not, consider signing up for my mailing list by emailing whatgracemailed@gmail.com or entering your email address into the form on my blogspot homepage. 

see u next time! 🐱 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

reflecting on 2025's ins and outs

sticker paper

today's art adventure